New Protocol for Post Covid-19 Reopening
Please be aware we will need to talk to you prior to your appointment; this can be done by email.
CALL FROM OFFICE TO CONFIRM APPOINTMENT:
Screening questions asked:
1. Do you have or have you felt like you have had a fever in the last 14-21 days
2. Have you experienced shortness of breath
3. Do you have a cough
4. Do you have any flu-like symptoms
5. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell
6. Have you been in contact with any confirmed Covid-19 persons?
7. Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by Covid-19
The day of your appointment you will be asked to call from your car when you arrive in the parking lot. We will ask you to proceed to the bench outside our office.
You will have your temperature taken (forehead no contact thermometer) and all above questions asked again.
You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer before entering the operatory and upon leaving the office.
We ask that you do not bring any guest with you into the office to keep with the social distance guide lines.
It is also better if possible to use the restroom at home.
This is a flow chart we are trying to follow to allow the safest experience for our patients.