How well have you been caring for your teeth and gums? Do you think you are doing enough to ensure your smile remains bright and healthy? Test your smile’s health with this oral health care quiz:
– Do you use dental products that contain the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association?
– Do you safely store your toothbrush when it is not being used?
– Do you avoid oral health hazards such as lip and tongue rings?
– Do you know your complete dental history?
– Do you avoid foods and drinks that are high in sugar?
– Do you avoid foods that can easily chip or crack your teeth?
– Do you schedule and attend regular checkups and bi-annual professional cleanings?
– Do you eat healthily and have you been cleared by your dentist of any eating disorders?
– Do you brush and floss every single day?
– Do you avoid sharing your toothbrush with others?
Yes = 1 point
No = 0 points
1-3 points: Your oral health habits are in need of work.
4-7 points: Your oral health isn’t too bad, but it could use some work.
8-9 points: You are doing a fine job at caring for your smile, but more can be done.
10 points: Well done! Your smile is receiving excellent care!
If you are looking to restore damaged teeth, or enhance your smile further, contact Dr. Frank C. Raymer and our team at Frank C Raymer DDS INC. We can be reached by calling us at 949-551-2606 to book a reservation to see us at our office in Irvine, California. We will be glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for.